How does August 17, 2013 sound as your day to tie the knot? We ask, because we just got word of a seriously fabulous wedding package that can be all yours at just the click of a mouse—that is if you’re the highest bidder.
In collaboration with the much-loved Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, the Omni Hotel at Independence Park is auctioning off an unbelievable Big Day (and honeymoon!) bundle, appropriately titled A Wedding for Alex. The hotel teamed up with a selection of top local vendors to put together a totally covetable wedding experience—valued at over $50,000—that also benefits a wonderful cause.
Beginning at 8pm on Saturday, June 9th, and continuing through the 15th, couples can go online at to place their bids (minimum opening bid will be $10K) on this one-of-a-kind, everything-you-could-ever-want-for-your-wedding package.
Here’s what’s included:
- A rehearsal dinner for 30 people at Union Trust Steak House.
- The Omni’s penthouse suite, where the bride and her ‘maids will get ready the day of, and where the newlyweds will spend their wedding night.
- Big Day beauty prep from Marc Voci Salon and Color Bar.
- Wedding bands from Barsky Diamonds.
- A made-to-measure suit or tuxedo for the groom, alone with a bespoke dress shirt, courtesy of Beau & Co.
- A ceremony followed by a reception for up to 140 guests at the hotel’s Azalea restaurant, with menu options like filet mignon and a premium open bar.
- Twenty centerpieces from Carl Allan Floral Designs.
- Photography by Sparks Photography.
- A custom wedding cake from Classic Cake Company.
- DJ services by Synergetic Sounds and Lighting.
- An all-inclusive honeymoon to Mexico, to soak up the sun at Dreams Tulum Resort in Riviera Maya.
Whew! Sounds like a pretty awesome wedding to us.
Head on over to A Wedding for Alex for more details—and, of course, to bid!