Well, we can tell you of at least one night next week when you should put down that wedding checklist, grab a few of your girlfriends and go have a fun little night: On Tuesday, October 23, The Shops at Liberty Place in Center City is hosting a Girls’ Night Out to benefit Living Beyond Breast Cancer. Here’s what’ll go down:
- The shops will stay open later that night for shoppers (the event goes from 5:30 to 7:30), and many will be offering up special discounts and various incentives.
- Square 1682, Aksum Mediterranean Kitchen, R2L, Brown Betty Dessert Boutique and Godiva will be there serving hors d’oeuvres and desserts.
- Ben FM will be there, playing music and spinning their prize wheel.
- Aveda will be offering complimentary chair massages and consultations.
- A fortuneteller will be doing readings.
- There will be cocktails, wine, and of course, pink lemonade.
The event costs $20, and all proceeds go to LBBC. See you there!